- The Pakistan Flag was designed by Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah**, the founder of Pakistan. The national flag of Pakistan is dark green in color with a white bar, a white crescent in the center and a five-pointed star. The significance of the color and symbols used in the Pakistan Flag is as follows:
The white and dark green field represents minorities & Muslim majority, respectively.
The crescent on the flag represents progress.
The five-rayed star represents light and knowledge.
Occasions on which Pakistani Flag is to be Flown
- Pakistan Day (23rd March)
- Independence Day (14th August)
- Quaid-e-Azim’s Birthday (25th December)
- Such other days as may be notified by the Government from time to time.